[Wolves] OT : need to find power supply for external hard drive.

Stephen Parkes sparkes at westmids.biz
Mon May 17 11:11:06 UTC 2010

On 17 May 2010 12:04, Peter Cannon <dick_turpin at archlinux.us> wrote:
> On 17/05/10 11:51, Stephen Parkes wrote:
>
>>   If you want to be famous it's better to kill your wife than do open
>> source stuff.   ;)
>
> I wonder if they'll let him support the file system from his cell? And
> more importantly when he is released will openSUSE re-adopt it as the
> default?

I used to use it in SuSe in that period between Slackware and Debian I
was hunting for a home.

People, including some very famous in Linux circles people, told us he
was unstable and that was one reason the file system wasn't adopted
and Ext3 work continued instead.  I'll spill the beans next time I see
people in person if you want to know :)

It's amazing it took so long for him to crack up really.  Poor
psychopathic filesystem maintainer.

> After all you only get like 7 years for murder, marriage is a true
> lifetime sentence ;-)

WatchatalkinaboutWillis?  I've just given you one way out :)

--
Steve 'sparkes' Parkes - blog zx-81.com