[Wolves] Even More free stuff

Kris Douglas krisdouglas at gmail.com
Tue May 18 22:00:43 UTC 2010

On 18 May 2010 09:19, Kevanf1 <kevanf1 at gmail.com> wrote:
> On 17 May 2010 16:49, Ron Wellsted <ron at wellsted.org.uk> wrote:
>>
>> These are offered on a "you get what you see, if it breaks you keep the
>> pieces" basis.  All items MUST be collected by appointment from my home
>> in Wolverhampton or my offices in Stoke Prior (Bromsgrove).  I will be
>> able to bring some items to the Pie Factory on Wednesday evening
>>
>> Reply on list if you are interested.
>>
>> 1. HP Laserjet 2200dn (Duplex (double sided printing) + Network) laser
>> printer with extra 500 sheet paper tray
>>
>> 2. 3 x Lexmark T420D (duplex) laser printers
>>
>> 3. Micotek A4 scanner (it just works under linux/SANE)
>>
>> 4. Mustek Bearpaw 1200 A4 scanner (requires a firmware download to work
>> under linux/SANE)
>>
>> 5. 2 x 10/100 mbit switches
>>
>> 6. various keyboards, mice, PCI network cards, AGP video cards, network
>> cables.
>>
>> 7. Intel STL-2 based Server, dual Pentium III 1GHz, 2GB RAM, multiple
>> SCSI disks.
>>
>> 8. Brand new Satellite dish with LNB (never assembled/used)
>>
>> 9. 17" LCD monitors
>>
>> Keep watching, there may be more things to come yet!
>>
>> - --
>> Ron Wellsted
>> ron at wellsted.org.uk http://www.wellsted.org.uk
>> N 52.567623, W 2.136111 Linux Counter No. 202120
>> Ekiga: 645022
>>

> Hi Ron.  Only if nobody else needs them (I have already a monitor so I
> don't want to be greedy) could I have a couple of PCI network cards?
> For some reason mine has just stopped working in my workshop plus I
> have another that I want to play with as a server.
>
> Please give priority to others first though.
> --
>
> Kevan
> Linux user #373362
> Staffordshire

Hi, Ron. I know this is cheeky seeing as I've just been over (thank
you very much, by the way), but

7. Intel STL-2 based Server, dual Pentium III 1GHz, 2GB RAM, multiple
SCSI disks.

Would make a pretty awesome addition, after some consideration :)

If it's still going I would be happy to take it off your hands. Thanks!

--
Kris Douglas,

  NODE Computer Systems
  Web Hosting & Design, Server Administration, Technical Support &
Computer Construction

  T. 01200438449
  M. 07728574285