[Wolves] asking How To...

Octavio Sanchez netzsooc at gmail.com
Fri May 28 14:04:31 UTC 2010

Hello group, it's been a while since I wrote and I have not gone to the
meetings in a while (busy at school) but I have being reading your posts
silently.
And I was interested in this geek box post:
http://popey.com/blog/2010/02/18/geekbox/
So, now I wanted to install ubuntu (just because ubuntu is easy) into my
8gb pendrive, and I am sure it is installed there, but I don't know how
to but the system there. I mean if I go to any computer how can I use
this pendrivebuntu... I need to make it bootable? and reboot the
computer I am in? what if I can't modify the booting order of the
computer and it won't boot from pendrive?
so if you know where is a HowTo about this I would thank that info.