[Wolves] Talk Meeting Sign UP

Chris Ellis chris.ellis.intrbiz at googlemail.com
Fri Oct 8 10:41:18 UTC 2010

> Talk On  Postgresql
>
> Wolverhampton Linux User Group
> Start: 09/10/2010 -  10:00am
> End: 09/10/2010 - 5:00pm
>
> Lincoln House Community  Rooms
> Lincoln House
> Tremont Street
> Wolverhampton
> WV10  0JB
>
> Please Come and Support Chris as he give an interesting talk on the use
> and history of psotgresql
>
> The grand cost of £5 is required to  cover the cost of food and drink for
> the day. **Please Bring a FIVER  **
>
> You also need to sign up so we know how many to cater for.
>
> Goes:
>  1. Dave Morley
>  2. Alex Wilmer
>  3. Peter Cannon
>  4. Chris Ellis ( Maybe useful to show up :) )
>  5. Ad
>  6. Amo (I'll bring  some veggie samosa's)
>  7. Ron
>  8. chrisp
>
> Lates:
>
> Anti-Lates:
>  1. Peter  Oliver (need to leave by 1pm).
>
> No Shows:
>  1. Andy D'Arcy Jewell (tho  I'd love to come, family commitments prevent it).
>  2. Rob Parker (distance might be an issue...)

For all those attending on Saturday, it would be helpful if you could
install the following applications on your laptops:
    1) pgAdmin III     -   provided via the package manager on Ubuntu
    2) psql               - provided via the package manager on Ubuntu
(probably called postgresql-client)

We will be dealing with PostgreSQL V8.4,  however most recent versions
of pgAdmin III and psql should work fine.

Chris Ellis