[Wolves] IRC

Peter Cannon dick_turpin at archlinux.us
Thu Sep 30 08:13:07 UTC 2010

On 30/09/10 01:14, Alex Willmer wrote:
> On Wed, Sep 29, 2010 at 11:43 PM, Chris Ellis
> <chris.ellis.intrbiz at googlemail.com>  wrote:
>> So, I've started using IRC to chat with some Mageia people and
>> wondered if there was a IRC channel for wolves lug?
>
> If I'm on IRC then it's usually #ubuntu-uk, and/or whatever I'm
> working on. I'll add #wolves to the auto-join.

Not as far as I know (Ron, Dave?) I will also do /j #wolves might I suggest #wolveslug instead? Chris you can usually find me on #gllug #ubuntu-uk-podcast #archlinux.org.uk #staffslug #usalug #linuxoutlaws obviously my /nick is dick_turpin I tend to come on line after 12pm Mon-Fri.

Creating a channel is easy on Freenode if we do this we should really register it and have an OP

Let me know which you prefer wolves or wolveslug