[Wolves] Much, much old computer equipment

James Turner james at turnersoft.co.uk
Tue Apr 5 23:38:36 UTC 2011

On 05/04/11 17:46, Stuart Langridge wrote:
> So, I'm moving house. And I've got a mountain of old computer
> equipment that I'm getting shot of because I don't want to move with
> it. There are about four laptops, an original Eee PC laptop, a big
> media computer, an OQO, keyboards, loads of stuff like that. If anyone
> wants it, it's yours, with a couple of conditions: you have to come
> and pick it up, and you have to tell me that you want it and then come
> and pick it up this week before I move. Anyone interested?
>
> (I'd appreciate a direct CC on replies, if you can manage it.)
>
> sil

The media computer and OQO sound interesting. As you may remember I'm a
sucker for old computer gear, so I'd certainly be up for a browse. If
you planning to complete the sale and move out on Friday, then how about
a visit on Thursday evening?

Thanks,

James

(PS: could do with a reminder of what the address is)