[Wolves] Server hire

Nigel R nigelren at yahoo.co.uk
Wed Aug 3 21:49:33 UTC 2011

Hiya
I'm new to the group and first post, but thought I'd mention I have a server sat here which I use occasionally.

Down side is that it's a bit of a lump - it's a DL585 - upgraded so it's a G5 - 4xOpteron 8356 (16 cores), 24GB ram, 1TB disk(2x500GB).  I have 3 more hot swap caddies so more drives can be added if you have spare 2.5" drives. Raid card with 256MB BBWC.  Other down side is that it's a bit noisy.

It's currently set up as a Ubuntu 10.04 - UEC Node Controller, but can easily be rebuilt.

Let me know if you'd be interested.
Nigel