[Wolves] Help ? upgrade karmic - can't find the suppository ; -)

Re-LoaD reload at brum2600.net
Wed Dec 21 11:54:58 UTC 2011

On 20/12/2011 16:00, Adam Sweet wrote:

> If you just wanted to get back onto a supported release you only need to
> go as far as 10.04 which is an LTS and supported until April 2015, then
> upgrade to the next LTS in April 2012. At that point, I think you can
> tick a box somewhere in the Software Sources config tool which will
> alert you for upgrades for every release and not just LTS releases.
>
> Regards,
>
> Adam Sweet

Thanks Ad, yes all I need is LTS.. so is that a case of update
sources.list and go for it ?
if so what is the source ?

Thanks...

Re-

PS not like me to forget about a server but it's way back under the work
bench in the cold damp garage with an uptime of <WAY TO MANY DAYS> (and
way to much pr0n for that matter) good job I have no H4X0Rs on my home
network lol ;-)