[Wolves] Joomla! User Group Midlands

Peter Cannon dick_turpin at archlinux.us
Tue Feb 8 13:20:49 UTC 2011

On 08/02/11 12:37, Chris Williams wrote:
> Hi All again!
>
> For some reason (unknown to me) we've yet to set up a JUG home page, and
> people want most things done via Facebook ( ... )

Facebook :'(

I only keep my FB account because its the only way to keep up with Adam Sweet.

> Sorry for top-posting, again you can blame GMail for it's handling of
> replies. :(

Get a proper client ;-)

> As for Community Builder - I've stared into that pit of despair be

True I wasn't keen on CB when I ran archlinux.org.uk hence we used Fluxbb forum (Did I mention I hate forums?)

P.S. Don't worry about the dialogue on here there's never been as much activity as this in a long time. :-D