[Wolves] [OT] Video Editor Wanted

Barbie barbie at missbarbell.co.uk
Tue Jan 25 20:18:23 UTC 2011

Are you or do you know someone who has a talent for video editing?

I am currently helping out with a band that are soon to release an
album. As a promo, they'd like to do a video of one the songs and put it
on YouTube to help promote the band. The video doesn't need to be
professionally produced for television, but they have some ideas of
samples to use, as well including some band performance shots. They have
some rehearsals planned for next week, and have a song in mind that
would be quite apt for some current news events. As such they would like
to pull this together quite quickly.

If you or some you know would be interested in the project please get in
touch as soon as possible. Please email me off-list at
barbie at missbarbell.co.uk.

Feel free to forward this to someone you think might be interested.

Sorry for the off-topic post, but you're free to use Pitivi ;)

[cross-posting to Wolves and Brum LUG lists, so apologies if you get
this twice]

Cheers,
Barbie.
--