[Wolves] [OT] Video Editor Wanted

Barbie barbie at missbarbell.co.uk
Wed Jan 26 14:12:58 UTC 2011

On Wed, Jan 26, 2011 at 09:57:52AM +0000, Peter Cannon wrote:
> On 25/01/11 22:09, Barbie wrote:
> > On Tue, Jan 25, 2011 at 08:21:10PM +0000, Dave Morley wrote:
> >>
> >> Barbie that's fine it's nice to hear from you :)
> >
> > Thanks. Yes I have been a bit AWOL from Linux things over the last year.
> > JJ and I are hoping to visit some LUGs again this year, so hopefully
> > this won't be the last you'll of me this year :)
>
> Hey Barbie
>
> Wouldn't Tony Whitmore (Spelling?) be your man for this? I know he is busy with a Degree or something but it might be something he'd want to do?

I did think of Tony, but it really needs to be someone local. The band
are from Wolvehampton, Stourbridge and Worcester, and rehearse in
Stourbridge. As they'd like to get some clips of them playing at
rehearsals, a trek up from down south might be a bit problematic :)

Good call though ;)

Cheers,
Barbie.
--