[Wolves] Does anyone have Oracle Forms knowledge?

suntish narain suntish at googlemail.com
Wed Jun 15 16:31:35 UTC 2011

Hi Jayne,

(i) Did you check the quick installation Guide?
http://www.oracle.com/technetwork/middleware/ias/downloads/fusion-certification-100350.html

(ii) Which Oracle DB is it? Is it 10g or 11g?

(iii) How about the use of Oracle Linux Enterprise 5u6? This is supported by
Oracle and CentOS is not...well, I could not find it :-(

Kind Regards,
Suntish