[Wolves] OT- Wireless Network for a school

Mo Awkati mawkati at yahoo.co.uk
Tue Mar 1 12:10:25 UTC 2011

Hi,

I have been asked by a friend who is on a PTA if I knew anyone who can
set up a wireless network for their school. The school  is small, only 170 kids.

There is already a wired network in place. They are willing to consider
reasonable

quotes. The school is in the Halesowen area.

If anyone is interested please email me off list, I will then give further
details

of the contact so you can make arrangements to visit the school to assess the
work
involved and to discuss any issues directly with the PTA reps.

Many thanks

Mo