[Wolves] Three mobile phone network

Stephen Welch bigfishinnet at gmail.com
Fri Mar 18 14:30:56 UTC 2011

Hi

On 17 March 2011 17:06, Kris Douglas <krisdouglas at gmail.com> wrote:

<snip>

> I can hands down say orange is awful. I used to have loads of problems
> with Three, but then they seemed to do some proper resturucturing, and
> now they are the best provider I have ever had. I rarely do not have
> signal and full HSDPA signal means I can download at 4-5mbit/s on my
> Desire HD and on orange with the same signal I can get the very most
> of 1.0mbit/s. I have a contract with both three and Orange, and orange
> is the worst for customer service, outages and spends.

Never had any issues with Orange but your mileage may vary.

Orange has also merged with T Mobile so in areas where i had a weak or
zero signal with Orange I now get a signal with T-Mobile.

I have a 3G vodafone dongle which works fine which works fine with
ubuntu except Karmic I think.

Also if you can stand the queues Orange Wednesday?

Stephen