[Wolves] Cryptonomicon and on-line Science Fiction and Fantasy book chooser flow-chart

Andy D'Arcy Jewell andy.jewell at sysmicro.co.uk
Thu Oct 20 11:34:38 UTC 2011

See ye olde slashot article:
http://news.slashdot.org/story/11/10/19/2022242/flowchart-guides-readers-through-the-100-best-sf-books

I'd never heard of Cryptonomicon until last night's discussion on SF.

So, I'm sat here eating my lunch and browsing t'inter-web, and on
slashdot I see the above article, and follow the link to the interactive
version...

First question: Where do you want to start? (Science Fiction/Fantasy)

I chose: SF

Second question: Do you like Cyberpunk? (Yes/No/Maybe)

I chose: Maybe

Recommendation: Cryptonomicon by Neal Stephenson

S P O O K Y !

(Well it is getting near Hallow'een)

--
Andy D'Arcy Jewell