[Wolves] Items for sale

Kevanf1 kevanf1 at gmail.com
Mon Sep 12 10:47:22 UTC 2011

On 12 September 2011 11:37, Dave Morley <davmor2 at davmor2.co.uk> wrote:

> Wolveslist has always been setup so that wolveslist is the send not the
> original person making replying to the list easier.

I was not being nasty or anything just going about things in a
roundabout way in order to hopefully NOT cause offence.  Ron did say,
though, to please reply off list and he went to the trouble of giving
his personal e-mail address for this.

Once again, I am not in any way offended by anybody answering on the
list to these items being offered but I have known others in the past
to get quite shirty about it.  Which is why I presume Ron asked for
off list replies.

Kevan
Linux user #373362
Staffordshire