[Wolves] Free to a good home

Lee Parkes leep at bogus.net
Wed Sep 28 12:59:27 UTC 2011

Hi folks,

I've got three *old* tower cases up for grabs. They include motherboards and a
few other bits and pieces. I'm not sure of the spec of them, but I know one is a
PIII 800MHz and one is an old AMD 64bit box. I have no idea whether they boot or
not as I don't have a monitor to plug them into.

If anyone wants them then it's collection only, I'm based in Halesowen. They'll
go in the tip if no one wants them by October 8th.

Cheers,
  Lee

leep at bogus.net DOC #25 GLASS #136 www.mud-dog.org
I Need A Reason To Stand Up And Fight
Need To Believe What I See - The Silver Drop - Mnemic
http://www.socialvibe.com/#/causes/35