[Wolves] Fish Tank

Stephen Parkes stephen.parkes at gmail.com
Thu Aug 16 06:02:49 UTC 2012

Sent from my iPod

On 16 Aug 2012, at 03:59, Mark Ellse <me at chaseacademy.com> wrote:

> I am told that they are fine grilled and on toast.

Nah, carp taste of their environment which is normally muddy water due to the way they feed.  In the parts of the world carp are eaten it's usual to put them in a tank or net fed with fast running water and starve them for a few days before eating in this clean fast water.

So goldfish and other small tank bound members of the carp family will taste like their environment which we've heard tastes like piss if you have reasonable but not great filtration rising through industrial fertiliser to poison on the far side after sunlight and bacteria have done their job.  I'm only sure what one of those tastes like and unless you like kidneys in mud on toast I wouldn't bother.  ;)