[Wolves] LIST

chris procter chris-procter at talk21.com
Tue Feb 7 21:58:26 UTC 2012

\o/ the more the merrier (android just tried to auto correct that to terrier which gives it a slightly different :-/ )

I'll
 probably be first there at 7ish, but most people wander along 7.30-8ish,
we'll be at the back of the pub on the right hand fork, and are normally
 identifiable by the foot high penguin Dave brings, and the high ratio
of laptops per person.

People
 will often get food, and the soft drinks will flow (most of us are normally
driving) until people start drifting away any time between 9.30 and
11ish depending on family commitments and what time they need to be at
work in the morning.

Some conversation will be linux related some not so much, it can range from the really hardcore geeky, to the just plain silly, to the downright rude (if Adam's there :)

Sadly this is going to be my last meet for a while (ever? :'( ), I'm going to hantslug on a multi-million transfer deal(*), but do come along, its fun. Honest!

chris

*oh ok I have a new job in Farnborough and thats too far even for me to drive to wolverhampton for the evening