[Wolves] What to Install advice

Barry W baza41 at gmail.com
Thu Feb 16 14:29:52 UTC 2012

On 15 February 2012 19:17, Dave Morley <davmor2 at davmor2.co.uk> wrote:

> On 15/02/12 19:15, Dave Morley wrote:
> > On 15/02/12 19:02, Barry W wrote:
>

> PS if you are not running from the harddrive then the whole system
> will feel slow unless you just meant the wifi
>
> - --
> You make it, I'll break it!
>
> I love my job :)
> http://www.ubuntu.com
> http://www.canonical.com

No I was running from a full hard drive install, the OS worked fine, the
problem was with very slow internet speeds when connected via wifi. I had a
quick Google and it appears there's problems if your router is wifi g and
your card is wifi b. I've switched to v 10 LTS Ubuntu and that seems to
work fine.

Anyone know a fix for this wifi speed issue?

Other than the above it's nice to be running linux again :)

--
Computer says, 'no'