[Wolves] Help me test my vegan recipes web-site, please

Chris Ellis chris.ellis.intrbiz at googlemail.com
Tue Jul 17 23:08:18 UTC 2012

Hi

And on a less cookie note, mmm cookies.

It's certainly quite quick.  But then the page size is low.

Have you done any testing with ab?

Its common to find apps are really quick with 1 or 2 users, but as
soon as you have high concurrent load it all falls apart.

Especially with the likes of mod_python, which can seriously
bloat Apache processes.

However, I assume that Flask is running its own pure Python
web server?

I don't believe a server with such a small amount of RAM exist :p
Are you running it from a R PI or something.

I like the clean, no fuss design.

I would suggest:

1. Make the main banner link to the home page, this is kinda defacto
2. A bit more white space between text on the home page and on other listings

Chris