[Wolves] Job for someone?

Stephen Parkes sparkes at westmids.biz
Mon Jun 11 19:03:47 UTC 2012

On 11 June 2012 17:23, Wayne Morris <waynelists at machx.co.uk> wrote:

> So it was you to blame eh Sparkes ;-)

Nope I just did a couple of perl scripts for the website, can't blame
me.  Way back then they probably ran the business in a tattered
duplicate book.  They still might :)

There was talk back then of me hooking it up so they got a fax instead
of an email because they didn't check the emails for months at a time.
 Once they discovered it would cost them both the cost of the fax
forwarding AND paper they quickly went off that idea.

Dark ages back then :) At one point they wanted it developed in php/fi
which was already dead technology.

This was about 6 months before I rewrote phpslash for linuxuk using
php3 which launched on 1/3/2000 according to the wayback machine
(http://web.archive.org/web/20000301172423/http://www.linuxuk.co.uk/)
or when my son who is now 6 foot tall with size 10.5 feet was a couple
of weeks off his second birthday :)

sparkes