[Wolves] OggCamp

Peter Cannon dick_turpin at archlinux.us
Fri Jun 22 12:13:03 UTC 2012

On 22/06/12 13:06, Ron Wellsted wrote:
> On 22/06/12 12:53, Craig Squire wrote:
>> I've got a ticket for OggCamp booked but have not
>> sorted accommodation or travel arrangements yet.
>>

>> On 22 June 2012 12:33, Peter Cannon <dick_turpin at archlinux.us
>> <mailto:dick_turpin at archlinux.us>> wrote:
>>
>>     Hands up all those going to OggCamp this year? http://oggcamp.org
>>
>>     I have booked into the official hotel The Adelphi, there is an
>>     OggCamp code to get you discounted prices see website for details.
>>
>>     I shall be going by train travelling up Friday and coming back
>>     Sunday. Hopefully The Dick Turpin Road Show http://tdtrs.co.uk will
>>     get to record again. It's worth coming just for that. \o/
>>

> I hope to attend, but have not booked accommodation yet.  If I do
> attend, I might drive up, so there could be seats available.

If you're going like last year Friday and coming back Sunday can you let me know as I'll go up with you Ron.

Travel Line want £18 return so I don't want to buy tickets and find you are going. I was planning to order my train tickets when I get paid at the end of the month.

The Adelphi is £60 per night for a single £35 each if you don't mind sharing. Travelodge (The Strand and I think City Centre) is £62 per night The Docks I think was £45 but that's nearly 3 mile away.

TBH you're looking at around the £60 mark unless you don't mind herpes and or a rash.