[Wolves] Make-It Fun Day, July 14th

Nikki Pugh (Black Country Atelier) nikkipugh at blackcountryatelier.com
Tue Jun 26 09:58:55 UTC 2012

Hi,

Apologies for the combination of poor netiquette and cross posting, but
we're spreading the word about an open day we're running in Birmingham
and our sources tell us you might be the sort of people interested in
our 100W laser cutter and swarm of 3D printers (taking suggestions for
collective nouns...).

Details about the Fun Day can be found at
http://blackcountryatelier.com/2012/06/announcing_the_make-it_fun_day/
Mostly free, mostly drop-in, 11-4 on the 14th of July.

Beyond this, BCA are new to Birmingham and really keen to meet up with
people doing interesting things in the region. If you have any projects
on the go that could benefit from the tools we have, or a bunch of
people that would like some training, please get in touch
(info at blackcountryatelier.com) and get involved!

Thanks,
Nikki