[Wolves] Help installing Glib 2.31.16 on Ubuntu 11.10

Chris Ellis chris.ellis.intrbiz at googlemail.com
Sat Mar 3 12:20:06 UTC 2012

Hi

I expect there is no need for you to compile all the required libraries, these are already present.

Instal the development packages of the libraries.  Like:
# apt-get instal glib-dev

Then run configure on gpsim.  This will flag up the errors.

Also, is gtk extra already packaged?

Chris

-- Sent from my Palm Pre