[Wolves] mysql select help

Wayne Morris waynelists at machx.co.uk
Thu Mar 8 13:11:09 UTC 2012

On 08/03/2012 12:27, Andy D'Arcy Jewell wrote:
> On 08/03/12 12:24, Andy D'Arcy Jewell wrote:
>> If the field is a timestamp you can say something like:
>>
>> select * from mydb where timestamp >= now();
>>
>> or:
>>
>> select * from mydb where timestamp >= ref_date;
>>
>> Or did I misunderstand your query?
>>

> Re-reading your query, maybe this would help:
>
> select count(*) from mydb where timestamp = ref_date;

The problem is I don't know the next date (it is a timestamp) and I
don't want the stuff AFTER the date, its basically a simple
calendar preview - your next day with stuff to do is this date, and
contains these items eg

Fri 9th apples, pears , bananas
tues 16th eggs, beans
thurs 18th turkey, ham

I just want to click and get "apples etc" if I click on thurs 8th., and
if clicked on sat 1Oth get eggs,beans, with your first I would get all
(as i do with current set up),
or i'd need to put a date in a search box (which i've also got).

cheers