[Wolves] Newbie questions..

Ravinder Verma r.v3rma at gmail.com
Sat Mar 24 09:22:51 UTC 2012

Hi,

Firstly, thanks for the warm welcome on Wednesday and apologies for rushing
off, so early.

I've been playing with a few versions of linux over the last few weeks and
am leaning towards fedora (& crunchbang, on an old laptop).

I'm going to be using libre office and vlc.

I understand that the command line is a must to use fedora effectively. I'm
reading a lot about the command line from the flossmanuals site. Can anyone
recommend any books on the the subject?

Also, does anyone have any experience with 'subsonic', the media streaming
server and can you envisage any problems running this on fedora?

Thanks
Rav