[Wolves] Cheeky job related question.

Andy D'Arcy Jewell andy.jewell at sysmicro.co.uk
Thu May 10 11:24:01 UTC 2012

On 10/05/12 09:08, Simon Burke wrote:
> Hi all,
>
> So Im on the lookout for a job after a big fall out with management
> over who owns my soul.
>
> Does anyone have any suggestions where an admin
> (sys/net/lin/win/as400) should be looking these days? As it's been a
> long time since I've been in the job market. Just canvassing the
> agencies at the minute, but hoping someone has some advice to offer?
>
> Thanks,
> Simon.

Simon,

Get your CV updated - with as much detail as you can squeeze in - and
get it uploaded to:
     cwjobs.co.uk
     jobsite.co.uk
     reed.co.uk
     theitjobboard.co.uk
     totaljobs.com

     - and any others you can find.

Once you've done that, you can get updates sent via e-mail to alert you
about jobs that fit your criteria, but you will also get contacted by
recruitment consultants who use those sites.

Good luck.

--
Andy D'Arcy Jewell

SysMicro Limited