[Wolves] Ubuntu repo release

Chris Ellis chris at intrbiz.com
Tue Aug 13 16:26:00 UTC 2013

Hi John

I recently installed some updates on my Precise install and these problems
appeared for me too.

After a little digging, and trial and error, I found out the problems were
caused by Firebug.  Updating
Firebug to its latest release fixed the issues for me.  There seems to be a
bug ticket with Firebug, with the
issue affecting Firefox > 20.

Without knowing if you have the Firebug extension installed I can't comment
if this is the issue affecting you.

Regards,
Chris Ellis