[Wolves] headers already sent php

Wayne waynelists at machx.co.uk
Thu Dec 12 13:58:08 UTC 2013

Since i moved servers I seem to get error after error with 'headers
already sent' in php
(on Adams server seemed like I could construct any old rubbish and it
would display correctly.

So current one is:

Have a perfectly useable php/mysql page that displays results from db,
but when I try to either include or embed this it all goes pear shaped,
either displays the graph alone, or header fault etc....any help please
(it works as a standalone file):

require_once ('jpgraph/jpgraph.php');
require_once ('jpgraph/jpgraph_bar.php');
// Some data
$databary=array(900,7,16,5,7,14,9,3);
// New graph with a drop shadow
$graph = new Graph(300,200);
$graph->SetShadow();
// Use a "text" X-scale
$graph->SetScale("textlin");
// Set title and subtitle
$graph->title->Set("Elementary barplot with a text scale");
// Use built in font
$graph->title->SetFont(FF_FONT1,FS_BOLD);
// Create the bar plot
$b1 = new BarPlot($databary);
$b1->SetLegend("Temperature");
//$b1->SetAbsWidth(6);
//$b1->SetShadow();
// The order the plots are added determines who's ontop
$graph->Add($b1);
// Finally output the  image
$graph->Stroke();