[Wolves] OT - Best html editor (paid and free)

Chris Ellis chris at intrbiz.com
Mon Dec 16 17:11:49 UTC 2013

Hi Wayne

On Mon, Dec 16, 2013 at 2:04 PM, Wayne <waynelists at machx.co.uk> wrote:

> Merry Xmas to all..
>
> what would you recommend for paid for and/or free WYSIWYG html editor....
>
> I've got a copy of Dreamweaver and it just seems a bit clunky...any other
> suggestions?

IMHO since the advent of CSS WYSIWYG HTML editors are next to worthless.

The flexibility of styling that CSS provides means there are no strict
rendering rules for
HTML as such the WYSIWYG editors need to be CSS aware.

Every web developer I know writes the HTML and CSS in a text editor.

Regards,
Chris