[Wolves] Fwd: [GLLUG] Drink up Thursday 31st Jan 2013 (pre-FOSDEM)

Peter Cannon dick_turpin at archlinux.us
Thu Jan 17 09:11:05 UTC 2013

-------- Original Message --------
Subject: 	[GLLUG] Drink up Thursday 31st Jan 2013 (pre-FOSDEM)
Date: 	Wed, 9 Jan 2013 12:29:48 +0000
From: 	Matthew Copperwaite <mattcopp at gmail.com>
To: 	Greater London Linux User Group <gllug at mailman.lug.org.uk>

Hi Folks, I wanted to do a drink up at the end of this month. That also
turns out to be just before FOSDEM which makes it a great opportunity to
meet people who are going and discuss the up-coming talks.

I'm really keen to get people from outside London going who might be
staying in the city before they head off the next day so please
publicise this as much as you can.

I'm not limiting it to just people going to FOSDEM of course. If you
can't go and some of the talks look interesting to you, come and talk to
people about why they should go to that one.

I also have some O'Reilly merchandise they kindly sent me such as
stickers, notepads and books which I'll hand out to whoever wants them.
First come first served.

I'm not sure about the pub yet, I welcome suggestions. Somewhere
reasonably central, obviously not your local up the far end of the
Metropolitan line. Zone 1, maybe Zone 2 and they have to be capable of
holding 20-ish people on a Thursday night.

Cheers,

Matt