[Wolves] Netflix on Debian

David Goodwin david at codepoets.co.uk
Mon Mar 4 11:29:30 UTC 2013

>> On Sun, Mar 03, 2013 at 06:53:46PM +0000, Barry W wrote:
>>> Hi, I've been trying various google links to getting Netflix working on
>>> Debian squeeze. So far without any luck, Does anyone have a link to a fail
>>> safe way of getting Netflix on Debian?

I suspect you'd have more luck in somehow getting the Android Netflix client to work on Linux.

I think it's possible to run Android apps on Linux using androvm - so that might be one route and I don't know if that'll work.
The issue is that you'll end up running a virtual machine (VirtualBox) to get it … so it isn't going to integrate very well into the desktop.

Or BlueStacks (but I think that's Windows only).

David.