[Wolves] Free to good home

Adam Sweet adam at adamsweet.org
Sun May 12 17:57:02 UTC 2013

I've had my annual clear out, the following are free to good homes.
Winner is according LUG archive timestamp. The only rules are that you
must be able to either collect from my house, or from a LUG meeting
(preferably the one this Weds), or have someone who can do so for you.

There is some not-techie stuff destined for Freegle too, I included it
here just in case anyone wants anything. There are a few things at the
bottom that will be going on Ebay unless anyone wants to make me a
fair offer.

The quicker you collect, the happier I'll be.

Non-techie stuff
================

Oxford Mini School German Dictionary
Da Vinci Code book by Dan Brown
Set of children's penguin book-ends
A set of traditional kitchen scales (not digital)
IKEA adjustable black study lamp
CD/cassette/radio alarm clock - nothing fancy
3'x1' mirror in wooden frame
3'x2' IKEA wooden picture frame with large blue butterfly close-up
portrait picture
1 large (3'x2'), 1 small (1x<1') wall paintings - white paint swirls
on black background on handmade canvas covered wood frame
3 x PAYG SIM cards for Three network
1 x PAYG SIM card for Orange network
32" Sanyo widescreen CRT TV
1 cheap metal frame, round wooden slat topped garden table with 2
matching chairs

Techie Stuff
============

Tiny Laptop (circa 2001), 1 GHz Celeron, 512MB RAM, 80 GB disk, PCMCIA
100Mb and wireless A/B cards, USB bluetooth 1.1 dongle, 1024x786 res,
S3 gfx, charger, 2 batteries, Dell laptop bag, DVDROM/CDRW combo drive
wasn't reading discs last time I tried, floppy drive
2 x desktop towers (2GHz P4 and 2GHz AMD Athlon XP 2400, 1GB RAM each
I think), both pretty much whole though need checking over
1 x Cisco 3600 router
2 x Cisco 2600 routers
1 x Cisco 2500 router
1 x Cisco 1760 router
1 x Cisco 1712 router
Wireless TV 2.4 GHz transmitter with 2 receivers (uses SCART socket),
works with Sky and Freeview
Powered 3 way TV aerial splitter (pre-dates digital so possibly
useless these days I don't know)
3 x Micro USB phone chargers (Outputs: 5.2v,0.5A; 5v,0.45A; 5v,1A)
1 x padded laptop rest (the cheap JLC ones from ASDA I think)
USB Robotics 56k hardware serial modem
Via EPIA Mini-ITX motherboard with embedded Via C3 CPU (about 500MHz I
think) and 512MB RAM
Chaintech CT-7AJA socket A motherboard, supports up to Duron 950, with
(ripped) manual
150 Watt ATA power supply
IDE CD Rewriter
Misc IDE and SATA (I and II) hard disks, nothing bigger than 200GB,
most about 80GB I expect (I'll need to scrub these before handing over)
Misc SATA disk and power cables
Misc D-Link, 3COM and Intel 100Mb PCI network cards
PS/2 Mitsubishi Keyboard (I quite liked this one actually, it's nice
and clacky)
PS/2 optical mouse
Pair of PC desktop speakers
Freecom DVB-T Freeview USB stick (standard def I assume), with CD but
missing USB to aerial connector (available on Ebay etc)
Maxtor 200GB USB 2.0 external hard disk
Windows games: Championshop Manager 03/04, Football Manager 07 and
2010, Deus Ex and Deus Ex Invisible War, Worms 2 and Worms Armegeddon
Linux games: Postal - The Fudge Pack, The Threat
5" stuffed Tux
1 large Element 14 Raspberry Pi t-shirt
1 XL OP5 Ninja t-shirt (Ninja is a Nagios web interface from OP5 which
is part of their commercial 'OP5 Monitor' Nagios based product)
Pack of 100 individual plastic CD sleeves, each holding 2 discs, with
fabric between to avoid scratching
RJ45 crimp tool, not particularly good as I recall but it could have
been the workmanship

Ebay
====

2 x HP DL380 G4 servers, 2u, dual x 2.4GHz Xeons, 2 GB RAM, DAT 72
tape drives, 4 x 72 GB SCSI disks in RAID5 I think.
1 x Gigabyte 1u P4 server, hyperthreading, possibly 4 GB RAM, 1 or 2
disks somewhere between 80 and 160GB.
1 x Infrant (now Netgear) ReadyNAS 1000S - SOHO NAS (NFS, CIFS, FTP,
HTTP, RAID0,1,5,10 I think), 4 x 250GB NAS grade disks, allegedly
supports up to 2TB disks (see support website for models), has mod
community. Build on SPARC CPU.
1 x Asus M4A77T/USB3 motherboard - Ron has first dibs

Regards,

Adam Sweet

- --

http://blog.adamsweet.org/