[Wolves] Free to good home

Adam Sweet adam at adamsweet.org
Wed May 15 10:30:21 UTC 2013

Hi James

Notes below:

On 15/05/13 11:15, James Turner wrote:
> On 14/05/13 21:42, Adam Sweet wrote:
>
> I'd be interested in:
>
>>> 1 x desktop tower 2GHz AMD Athlon XP 2400, 768MB RAM I think),
>>> both pretty much whole though need checking over
>
> Maybe one of these for "fun with IOS"
>
>>> 1 x Cisco 2500 router 1 x Cisco 1760 router 1 x Cisco 1712
>>> router

Do you have a preference? You can have all of them...

> A couple of these for the Raspberry Pis:
>
>>> 3 x Micro USB phone chargers (Outputs: 5.2v,0.5A; 5v,0.45A;
>>> 5v,1A)

I bought these for a Raspberry Pi too, I found they weren't powerful
enough as the RPi with ethernet needs 1.2A, hence why they're going
spare. Let me know if you still want any. Again you can have them all.

> These:
>
>>> Misc IDE and SATA (I and II) hard disks, nothing bigger than
>>> 200GB, most about 80GB I expect (I'll need to scrub these
>>> before handing over) Misc SATA disk and power cables Misc
>>> D-Link, 3COM and Intel 100Mb PCI network cards Pair of PC
>>> desktop speakers

I think there are about 6 disks and 5 network cards. I'll bring them
all, you can pick what you want and I'll offer the remainder to Kevan.

> And a couple of these:
>
>>> 1 large Element 14 Raspberry Pi t-shirt 1 XL OP5 Ninja t-shirt
>>> (Ninja is a Nagios web interface from OP5 which is part of
>>> their commercial 'OP5 Monitor' Nagios based product)

Yours.

> Hope Gretchen doesn't mind! :)

So do I :)

Regards,