[Wolves] Christmas Meal

Amrik Singh amo005 at hotmail.com
Thu Oct 24 08:52:42 UTC 2013

Date: Wed, 23 Oct 2013 14:57:53 +0100
From: andy.wootton at gmail.com
To: wolves at mailman.lug.org.uk
Subject: Re: [Wolves] Christmas Meal

    'Double the fun' fact. Bilash also
      highly rated by Billy Brag during his gig at The Wufrun. That
      cannot be a coincidence :)

      On 22/10/13 21:52, Peter Oliver wrote:

    On Wed, 16 Oct 2013, Chris Ellis wrote:

      As usual we will be frequenting a local
        curry house, the current

        choices being:

         1) Cafe Rickshaw - Chapel Ash - Apparently pretty good

               - http://www.rickshawbalti.co.uk/

      This would get my vote, for the (admittedly slightly perverse)
      reason that I've never been there before.

       3) Dilshad - Berry Street - Ad suggested
        it

               - http://www.dilshad-restaurant.co.uk/

      Been here a few times.  Always been pretty good.

       4) Bilash - Cheapside - Rated highly

               - http://www.thebilash.co.uk/

      Fun fact: supposedly, it was here that the downfall of Tony Blair
      as Prime Minister was arranged.
      http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/programmes/politics_show/5335134.stm

I'd be happy with Cafe Rickshaw or the Bilash.

Amo