[Wolves] TEST - Solution? - LIST - Meeting at "The Moon Under Water"

Ron Wellsted ron at wellsted.org.uk
Thu Sep 19 10:31:14 UTC 2013

On 19/09/13 11:24, Adam Sweet wrote:
> On 19/09/13 11:15, Adam Sweet wrote:
>> On 19/09/13 08:09, Ron Wellsted wrote:
>>> DATE/TIME
>>>
>>> 53-55 Lichfield St
>>> Wolverhampton
>>> West Midlands
>>> WV1 1EQ
>
> This one sent after adding a per-recipient rule in OpenPGP settings for
> wolves at mailman.lug.org.uk. There's still a signing icon in the composing
> window and the tool-tip says the message will be signed, though there's
> now a little '-' next to the pen...
>
> Regards,
>
> Adam Sweet

I have now switched over to PGP/MIME globally. I was going to suggest
filing a bug report, but a quick google and there are known issues with
enigmail and line wrapping.  So it looks like the best solution is to
switch to PGP/MIME, at least for the list.

--
Ron Wellsted
ron at wellsted.org.uk http://www.wellsted.org.uk