[Wolves] gnome nanny

Barry W baza41 at gmail.com
Sat Feb 1 14:47:23 UTC 2014

A friend of mine is using a Debian laptop and wants to be able to limit the
times users can have access to the internet. (no net after 11pm til 9am)

I know a bit more about Linux than them so they asked me to sort it. I had
a quick Google and Gnome Nanny seemed like the  ideal fix. Alas, I was
unable to find a .deb of this package and attempts to compile keep failing.

So my question. Is there somewhere I can get the .deb?
Is there any other way to time restrict access to the internet?

Thanks.

Barry.