[Wolves] Upgrade of ubuntu broke my display driver

Parminder Chauhan parminder at balpreet.com
Sun Feb 2 14:37:48 UTC 2014

I upgraded my ubuntu to 13.10 and broke my display driver. I can't fix it.

My graphic is Radeon HD 4060 which is not supported by fglrx new amd driver.

in 13.04 I used  ppa:makson96/fglrx which worked. Now makson don't build
package for 13.10 and suggest to use default driver. I tried to remove
legacy driver but didn't work.

I tried to install as
http://ubuntuforums.org/showthread.php?t=2181190&p=12823425#post12823425.

Now I can't get my system working. while removing legacy driver, it left me
settings and stops opensource driver to load ( I Think)

Any Help?

If I need, which graphic card is good for UBUNTU 13.10+. I need HDMI out.

Regards
Parminder Singh Chauhan