[Wolves] advice on version of Linux to install

Dave Morley davmor2 at davmor2.co.uk
Tue Jan 7 12:44:31 UTC 2014

On 07/01/14 12:37, Peter Cannon wrote:
> On 07/01/14 12:24, Dave Morley wrote:
>> On 07/01/14 12:12, chris procter wrote:

And then there are openstack instances that are 60% Ubuntu which account
for millions of nodes etc etc etc so it is 6 of one and half a dozen of
the other.  I'm not denying that RHEL server base isn't relevant,
because it is, it's huge. Hence saying use centos.  I'm also basing the
decision on the fact that he already is use Ubuntu so why change if you
are happy. But it is definitely good to get the use of deb and an rpm
based system under your hat.

Also as Pete says you can make stats say anything

--
You make it, I'll break it!

I love my job :)
http://www.ubuntu.com