[Wolves] Planet Wolves

Ron Wellsted ron at wellsted.org.uk
Fri Jun 13 11:20:56 UTC 2014

On 13/06/14 12:05, Kevanf1 wrote:
> No complaints from me, Ron.  As long as we have the same
> functionality, i.e. a way of being able to hold/show information or
> items of interest to the LUG then I see no problem.  I presume any
> additions (write ups, how to's etc) would be submitted to yourself?
>
> Take care.

You can submit pages to me or you should be able to add them yourself.
The biggest gotcha in Drupal is the ability to create a page/story the
forgeting to create a menu item for it...

If your login does not let you create pages/stories let me know and I
will check your permissions.

--
Ron Wellsted
ron at wellsted.org.uk http://www.wellsted.org.uk