[Wolves] Roku & Zotac

Kevanf1 kevanf1 at gmail.com
Tue May 13 14:03:20 UTC 2014

Oh good grief!!!  I wanted to try openELEC on this PC (HP Pavilion
7916) but guess what?  It doesn't support USB booting.  Ok, no
problem, try the Plop boot manager...  Huh!  That can't get it booting
either and this is with two different USB sticks that do boot other
hardware.  So it looks like going back to Puppy or throwing the damn
thing over the neighbours fence :)

Kevan
Linux user #373362
Staffordshire