[Wolves] Christmas Meal

Ron Wellsted ron at wellsted.org.uk
Mon Nov 3 08:16:56 UTC 2014

On 31/10/14 10:34, Alex Willmer wrote:
>> Wolves LUG Christmas meal, Wed 10 December, Cosmo restaurant
>> http://www.cosmo-restaurants.co.uk/Wolverhampton-restaurant.php
>>
>> Side points:
>>  - Cosmo only allow a 1 hour, 45 minute stay. We'll need to de-camp
>>    somewhere else afterwards.
>>  - The cost is £14.99 per head through December, you'll only be paying £15
>>    or less if you don't have a drink.
>
>> Secondly, please add your name (+any extras) if you plan to attend, so
>> that I can make the relevant booking.
>
> a. Ron Wellsted +2
> b. Iain Cuthbertson + wifey (Cosmo is fine by me)
> c. Simon B. + SO (Sam) - Cosmo is also fine by us.
> d. Amrik Singh
> e. Ellis, Chris (Cosmo looks fine to me)
> f. Pete Cannon "I'm only paying £15.00!" +Maybe other family members?
> g. Ad +1
> h. Dave Morley
> i. Alex W (Cosmo)

Based on the above, I have made a reservation for 15 people (we can add
more on the day).  However, in order to confirm, I will need a £5.00 per
person non-returnable deposit on or soon after the next meeting.  If you
cannot pay in cash at the next meeting I can accept bank transfer or PayPal.

--
Ron Wellsted
ron at wellsted.org.uk http://www.wellsted.org.uk