[Wolves] Alas poor Trog, I knew him well.

Peter Cannon dick_turpin at archlinux.us
Wed Oct 29 16:05:19 UTC 2014

On 29/10/14 16:00, Kevanf1 wrote:
> On 29 October 2014 15:55, Peter Cannon <dick_turpin at archlinux.us> wrote:
>

>> Shouldn't you be giving yet another interview on BBC WM? :-P
>>

>> --
>> Regards
>> Peter Cannon
>>

> Ah, one has to give others a go sometimes :)  I think they
> automatically get in touch with me now because half the time I don't
> know what the topic of conversation is going to be about.  One of
> these days I'll get Linux mentioned :)

That will never happen unless you can somehow work in "Linux made me impregnate next doors cat" That BBC WM strikes me at the Jeremy Kyle of the radio waves.

--
Regards
Peter Cannon

IRC: dick_turpin @ freenode.net
https://twitter.com/dick_turpin
http://www.cannon-linux.co.uk
https://plus.google.com/100694334141523232451/posts
Podcast: http://tdtrs.co.uk

"Be who you are and say what you feel because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind."