[Wolves] Christmas Meal

Ron Wellsted ron at wellsted.org.uk
Thu Oct 30 10:43:50 UTC 2014

It is getting to that time of year again and the subject of the
Christmas meal came up (briefly) at last nights meeting.

The consensus seemed to do something a bit different this year and
instead of a curry try the Cosmo Wolverhampton buffet restaurant
http://www.cosmo-restaurants.co.uk/Wolverhampton-restaurant.php

While a meeting is due on the 24th December, I suggest we target
Wednesday 10th December as the date for the meal.

So, first of all is Cosmo OK or does anyone else have any suggestions?

Secondly, please add your name (+any extras) if you plan to attend, so
that I can make the relevant booking.

a. Ron Wellsted +2

--
Ron Wellsted