[Wolves] Fw: [Shropshire] April meeting 30th @ Cock Hotel 7pm for 7.30 Roger does update+Chips :)

John Alexander acontractornow at yahoo.co.uk
Thu Apr 16 14:04:31 UTC 2015

A bit of a cross post  for those of Wolves Lug who would like to come along  and learn some Arduino stuff.We meet monthly at the Cock Hotel Wellington last Thursday in the month 7pm for 7.30pm start.The Cock is an award winning pub with a wide range of beers on tap so no excuses. Pork Pie and chips are the food staples for the group
OSM map here:OpenStreetMap | Way: ‪The Cock Hotel‬ (‪203414677‬)

|   |
| OpenStreetMap | Way: ‪The Cock Hotel‬ (‪203414677‬)OpenStreetMap is the free wiki world map. |
|  |
| View on www.openstreetmap.org | Preview by Yahoo |
|  |
|   |