[Wolves] Whence the ASCII armoured gpg signatures?

Peter Cannon dick_turpin at archlinux.us
Mon Jan 5 15:35:13 UTC 2015

On 05/01/15 14:33, Alex Willmer wrote:
> Iain and Ron,
>
> I just noticed you're both signing emails with MIME encoding, as
> a glance Ron switch around April last year, and Iain Sept 2013.
>
> Was this a conscious decision you made? If so what motivated it?
> Do you do the same for all your emails? Or do you still sometimes use
> ASCII armoured?
>
> Inquisitively, Alex

Just so it's on record: I don't care either way. :-)

--
Regards
Peter Cannon

IRC: dick_turpin @ freenode.net
https://twitter.com/dick_turpin
http://www.cannon-linux.co.uk
https://plus.google.com/100694334141523232451/posts
Podcast: http://tdtrs.co.uk

"Be who you are and say what you feel because those who mind don't
matter and those who matter don't mind."