[Wolves] Panasonic CF-19 ToughBook

Re-LoaD reload at brum2600.net
Tue Nov 17 17:06:38 UTC 2015

Hi All,
	I have a CF-19 as per subject.
I'd like to make this duel boot, I have installed Win 7 as Vista
business was doing my tree in.. Yes I know this is a Linux group.. I use
this little machine for ECU hacking on cars and the software is mainly
windows based.

It occurred to me that this machine spends most of its time in the shed
so I have fitted a cheap 120G SSD and now want a distro on it.

So my questions to you guys is this :-

What is the best method of resizing a partition these days.

What distro ? I use RedHat ES at work, CentOS on the Net and Ubuntu
Server at home.. I'm not fused what but I am finding Ubuntu is getting a
bit bloated and OSX like.. Oh yes I also use a mac..

As always comments and suggestions welcome.

Cheers

Re-LoaD