[Wolves] CANCELED - LIST - Meeting at "The Royal Tiger" - Wednesfield

John Alexander acontractornow at yahoo.co.uk
Wed Oct 28 22:46:26 UTC 2015

Despite your predisposition of arriving late, I sort of agree with you cancellation can be a pain especially if you have prepared to go.Now you know that its a possibility you should check before going to the station in future.
The problem is that it all becomes a habit and the club fades away which is a great shame.
I hope to see you at the Shropshire LUG tomorrow....be on time or else Mr Haigh I'm coming back from Ipswich and I'm expecting to see your happy face !!
As usual all Wolves guys are more than Welcome at the Cock Hotel tomorrowhttps://shropshirelug.wordpress.com/2015/10/20/october-meeting-motion-security-software-for-linux/
|   |
| October Meeting - Motion security software for Linux Lee has once again kindly volunteered to demonstrate the Motion Capture software   With all  the interest on the list towards home automation and security  builds ... |
|  |
| View on shropshirelug.word... | Preview by Yahoo |
|  |
|   |