[Wolves] Good references for managing a Linux cluster

Nigel R. nigelrel3 at yahoo.co.uk
Thu Sep 17 16:01:26 UTC 2015

I'm going to have a play with setting up Openstack at home.  The configuring of which isn't my main concern (although it will probably become one when I start :( ) but I was wondering how I would go about configuring and managing a group of linux machines.  I've looked after a couple of machines in the past, but I it was more a single machine at a time type job.
So basically I wanted to find some sort of sys admin guide for how to configure and manage a whole bunch of servers - logging, backups, general sys admin stuff.
Any pointers at good guides or experiences on Openstack would be a bonus.
ThanksNigelp.s. It's only because I can use it that I am, no particular preference.